Spicy Chipotle Mayo Sauce! So Good!
Let me show you how to make easy Chipotle Mayo recipe! This is a quick and easy chipotle mayo sauce recipe! It is so tasty and adds a little spice to anything! What are you going to add some flavor too? This is so good, you'll never want any other! ——————————————————Saucestache.com to print recipes——————————————————Here is the cool stuff we use in the videos!! Ceramic Knife – my mom bought me this knife! http://amzn.to/2fuOoVN12” Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – I use it every day and it’ll last my whole life! http://amzn.to/2f3VWf9Magic Bullet – Its fast… not magic or bullet. But its fast http://amzn.to/2fvbMCQNinja – It’s just a food processor.. It doesn’t have any sneaking or kicking butt abilitieshttp://amzn.to/2epM1zrCamera – sometimes you can find them cheaper at pawnshops http://amzn.to/2ed7BJLJoby Gorilla Pod – If this thing was a gorilla I feel like it would hold my camera just as strong. LOVE IT http://amzn.to/2e3cFNKLens24mm – My most sawesome girlfriend bought me this for my birthday! http://amzn.to/2eSLrLx50mm – They call it the nifty fifty. It’s pretty nifty. http://amzn.to/2f7OKxk*The above links are affiliate links. Every time they are clicked the power bill fairy gets wings* –
- 1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo seasoning
- ½ cup of Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbl spoon Chives chopped; you can also use Cilantro
- ½ Lemon squeezed
- 1 Tbl spoon White Vinagar
- Put on some music you can dance to.
- Start dancing & get your shoulders into it.
- You need the shoulder movement to chop
- Grad your knife like a ninja, and start chopping the pepper.
- More shoulders.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients.
- Slowly pour the sauces in the blender.
- Splatter the seasonings in the blender like Jackson Pollock.
- Gently place the chopped ingredients in the blender.
- Shoulders & hips.
- Fall in love with this sauce.
- Add more peppers or your favorite spicy ingredient for more heat!
- Enjoy & share!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!