What is 🍡 | The Chewiest Emoji Ever!
What is Dango? I've always wondered what this Emoji is until now!!! Hanami Dango! Let me show you how to make hanami dango 🍡 recipe. You'll Love the chewy sweet Dango balls! Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarudhttps://www.Saucestache.com – to print recipes and merchandise!!! https://www.Patreon.com/saucestache – to help support the channel We have made sauce recipes, cooking tutorials and after an amazing shoutout video by Daym Drops, shot 25 recipe videos in 30 days!!Now the goal of SauceStache is to continue trying something new, something new to me and something different.I find inspirations from you the SauceSquad and my constant hunt of social media to see what food is being made around the globe and how can I try to make it. Lets try to make some food and have fun!!
- 1 Cup rice flour
- 1 Cup Mochiko rice flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Match powder
- 3/4 Hot Water
- Red food coloring
- Mix flours and sugar together
- Slowly drizzle hot water into mixture while mixing until constancy is the same as ear lobe
- divide dough into 3 even sections
- color 1 section green
- 1 section red
- leave 1 section white
- roll dough into ping pong ball sized balls
- boil in water for 7-9 minutes until balls float starting with white, then pink, then green
- Immediately remove from boiling water and place in ice cold water.
- Put on stick and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!