Wait… is this an Egg or a Pancake 🥞 | FoodGod Recreation
FoodGod on Instagram posted the most unusual picture. It looked like a giant egg, but when cut a stack of fluffy japanese pancakes. After some research I think I found out what it was… and I tried to make it! So Was it an Egg or a Pancake! Emmas Goodies Recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJhV…Not Another Cooking Show – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuL-…FoodGod Original Post – https://www.instagram.com/p/Br-dwRWAQ…Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarudhttps://www.Saucestache.com – to print recipes and merchandise!!! https://www.Patreon.com/saucestache – to help support the channel We have made sauce recipes, cooking tutorials and after an amazing shoutout video by Daym Drops, shot 25 recipe videos in 30 days!!Now the goal of SauceStache is to continue trying something new, something new to me and something different.I find inspirations from you the SauceSquad and my constant hunt of social media to see what food is being made around the globe and how can I try to make it. Lets try to make some food and have fun!!
- For the Yolk
- 2 Cups Frozen Mango
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Water
- For the Yolk shell
- 3/4 Cup Agar Agar Flakes
- 1 tsp Xantham Gum
- 2 Cups Water
- Blend the Mango and water until it is at a soft serve ice cream consistency
- Add maple syrup and blend until well combined
- Transfer mixture to sphere molds
- Freeze solid at least 3 hours
- Bring Water, Agar Agar and Xantham gum to a boil over medium heat
- Whisk until the mixture is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat once at simmer for 5 minutes
- let stand until mixture cools (around 10 minutes) but does not turn into solid
- Remove frozen mango spheres from mold
- Using a bent paper clip or tooth pick stick the mango sphere and gently lower into the agar agar mixture and quickly coat entire sphere then remove from mixture
- place the dipped sphere onto a spoon or small round bowl
- let stand around 5 minutes until center is thawed and yolky consistency
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!