Some of my Favorite Recipes Recently
Today I am going to show you how to make a few awesome and healthy vegan recipes! These are so tasty, healthy, and easy to make! The dishes I am about to teach you will keep you full, but never too full! If you enjoy this recipe, check out this one! and this one too!
We are going to start with a nice lunch dish. A mixed greens salad that goes perfectly with a gluten free pasta primavera. First things first, I wash my mixed greens. I toss them into a bowl with some cold water and about a tablespoon of vinegar. This helps kill any bacteria that might be on there. While the greens soak, I make my dressing. It’s about two tablespoons of olive oil, squeeze half of a lemon, a teaspoon of dijon mustard, some black pepper, a pinch of salt then shake or mix that up. Then set it aside in the refrigerator.
Healthy, Quick, and Easy
Let’s start cooking our pasta. Once the water is boiling I add in my gluten free pasta. Salt the water, let them cook for eight to ten minutes. I chop up some summer squash, zucchini, asparagus, and sun dried tomatoes to add to our pasta. I toss a pan onto the stove with some olive oil, get it nice and hot, then add my asparagus first. Once the asparagus is cooked through I add in the squash, zucchini and some garlic. After that has all cooked a bit then I add the sun dried tomatoes. Cook that down until there’s a bit of browning going on.
Lunch is Served!
Now add in the pasta and toss it around, let it cook, and add a pinch more pepper. We are almost done! Time to strain our salad, toss it in a bowl, and mix in some of the dressing. Add your pasta to a bowl as well and add some vegan cheese overtop if you’d like! The salad and dressing is awesome! They are both very light and refreshing. The gluten free noodles are great, and just taste like regular pasta noodles! It’s very flavorful, the sun dried tomatoes’ flavor really shines through. The zucchini and squash have a nice texture to them.
On the menu for dinner is carrot soup! We start with a pot on the heat, with some olive oil added in. I chop about half of an onion and add it in. Then roughly chop about five or six cloves of garlic and add that in as well. Now I chop and peel about a thumb sized piece of ginger, add that. Time for our carrots, I used about a dozen. Give them a good wash, trim off the ends, slice the carrots into discs, add them in and let them cook down for a few minutes.
I Hope You Are Hungry
Next we add about two and a half cups of vegetable broth and about two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to the pot. Stir everything around and bring it to a boil. Then set the temperature to low, cover it, and let it simmer for around half an hour. After half an hour, I add everything to a blender and blend until really smooth. To make this nice and creamy add about a cup and a half of coconut milk and continue to blend.
Soup and Salad
Along with my soup I’ll be having more of my salad from earlier. Although to switch things up a pinch, for dinner I’m adding an avocado to my salad. Pour some soup into a bowl with a teaspoon of some extra coconut milk on top. The salad with the avocado tastes a little more crisp and refreshing! The soup however, is soooo warm, soothing and comforting! It feels like a warm hug, just so cozy. It’s very tasty, there’s a little heat to it. These are some of my new favorite healthy vegan recipes! The soup and salad fills you up too! Watch the full video here!
Some of My Favorite Recipes Recently
- mixed greens
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- .5 juice from lemon
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- pinch black pepper
- pinch salt
- 1 avocado
- gluten free pasta
- pinch salt
- .5 summer squash
- .5 zucchini
- sun dried tomatoes
- pinch olive oil
- sprinkle vegan cheese (optional)
- olive oil
- .5 onion
- 5 or 6 cloves garlic
- thumb size piece of ginger
- 12 carrots
- 2.5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 cup coconut milk
- Wash mixed greens. I put mine in some cold water with vinegar and let them sit.
- In cup or bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, black pepper, and salt, then mix.
- This is our dressing, set it aside in the refrigerator for a while.
- Strain the greens, toss the in a bowl, and add dressing.
- You can also add a sliced avocado.
- Start to boil water. Once it's boiling add in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chop up summer squash, zucchini, asparagus, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Add a pan to the stove and add some olive oil, then your asparagus. Let them cook then add your squash, zucchini, and some garlic.
- Now add the sun dried tomatoes, let everything cook until they are to brown.
- Add in the pasta and some more pepper. Toss it all around.
- Add some vegan cheese if you want, enjoy!
- Get a pot on the heat with some olive oil in it.
- Chop onion, cloves of garlic, ginger carrots and add everything in the pot as well.
- After it has all cooked for a few minutes add vegetable broth and apple cider vinegar. Stir everything and bring it to a boil.
- Set the temperature low, cover it up, and let it simmer for half an hour.
- Add everything to a blender along with coconut milk, blend until very smooth.